I forgot the pictures from July 4th in Polson, Montana!
Aubrey's first parade:
There is nothing like a nice soak in a plastic bin to get all squeaky clean! My parent's cabin doesn't have a bathtub in it so this is what we have resorted to. Actually, this was an experiment to get rid of Aubrey's hideous yeast style diaper rash that she had had since February and nothing would get rid of it! Trust me, we went through 3 different prescriptions! My mom and I read online that if you soak your baby in the tub with sea salt and epsom salts (a cup of each, I believe it was) the rash would be completely gone within 12 hours. Just for future reference, it's a lie! However, spraying Tea Tree Essential Oil diluted in water directly on the rash does.
I just love this picture!

2 comments:
she is getting sooo big! i cant belive its already time for baby #2! cant wait to hear the exciting news when he decides to arrive! good luck in advance with everything!
So cute! I can't believe she is a big sister! Congratulations you guys! I can't wait to see pictures. Ashley, you are lucky to have such short labors, but having said that, you are a superhero...drug free deliveries! Way to go! (Once was enough for this wuss!)
Post a Comment