Monday, 4 August 2008

Poop

I honestly think that Aubrey is the most regular child on the face of the planet. She poops four times a day. Yep, FOUR. I'm getting really tired of changing poopie diapers and I know it's only going to get worse with the little one arriving soon. The exciting thing is that I bought Aubrey a little toilet seat a couple of weeks ago and finally put her on it first thing this morning. What's more exciting is that she pooped in the potty! Yay! So I've decided to keep an eye on her today and just figure out the times that she poops so that I can hopefully catch her in time to sit her on the potty every time. She didn't really enjoy the potty experience too well, but I figure she'll just get used to it. If only I had started the poo training sooner...

1 comments:

Ashley Smith said...

JEALOUSY!! that's all I have to say.