Friday, 29 August 2008

Introducing Jensen Reid Shurtz




He's finally here! He arrived on Aug. 28th at 6:10(ish), weighed 8lbs 10oz and was 20.9 inches long. We couldn't be more thrilled with him.

19 comments:

ehjenn said...

He is so very handsome. If you ever need someone to come hold him let me know. Congratulations!!!!

Schows said...

Ashley! He's beautiful!!! Hope everything went well!!

Anonymous said...

congrats he is adorable!

Amber said...

He is SO, SO cute! I want to hold him. Stupid Florida. Aren't little boys so nice? I still like mine, even though they are big and loud! :)

Mason Clan said...

Holy cow!!! Congrats! He is SO cute!!! I love the name!!! I am so happy for you! What a blessing to have two kids! Congrats thats awesome.. I cant wait to see your family in a few months!

Kristy said...

Congratulations Ashley! He's is so handsome and I LOVE his name!!

Anonymous said...

He is so stinkin cute! Good job Chris and Ash! Can't wait to meet him!

Kelli Olsen

d d p h o t o g r a p h y said...

OH HOW I LOVE HIM! he is soo cute!

and these are the most adorable pics, whoever snapped those, knows whats up! haha..i hope all is well with your beautiful family ash!

dev

Woods said...

oh my heck! he is just perfect! I am thrilled that he arrived safe and sound and even a little early! :) congrats!

Anonymous said...

AHHHH!!! He is so darling! Congrats you guys! What a sweet little thing... I can't wait to meet him in person!

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to hold your precious little Jensen. LOVE the name! Congratulations - he is so beautiful. We are so proud of you.

Love Gerry J

Ashley Smith said...

OH MY GOODNESS!! Seriously I think he is the handsomest little newborn ever. he looks so cute. Sooo happy for you

carly said...

Oh Ash! he is so handsome! congratulations!

kyleandtaryn said...

Thanks for letting me come and visit the other day and hold your little angel. I hope you are still adjusting well...take care and congrats again!

ec said...

oooohh, i love him. i wish i could have stayed and held him all night, so you could sleep all night!

come visit before he gets too big.

Jennie Holt said...

so cute!! congrats!

Skye said...

YAY!! Jensen!!! I love his name, and he's such a little cutie! I can't wait to see him!

ec said...

more pictures!!! please?

maude said...

well of course he's cute!!!!!!!!! that's the only kind they know how to produce!!!!!