The title explains it all. My USB cord is back! Consider yourself warned.
These pictures were taken in DC just before Aubrey and I came home from Virginia. We took a tour of the Museum of Natural History and wandered around the area.
Aubrey eating an apple. Just thought the picture was cute...
Aubrey helping Grandma quilt baby brother's quilt.
The quilt itself. Isn't so cute?
And just some pictures of the beautiful Waterton scenery...

4 comments:
Aww, you and your mom are so cute...not to mention Aubrey!! Good luck with the upcoming arrival!!
cute pictures. I love that quilt, your mom is so great! I am so excited for you guys!! Love you!
you look so good! Can't wait for your new arrival and see what you name him :)
I was waiting for more pictures. I didn't think it was a picture overload, just fun to see all your cute pics. I think I post that many on a regular post. I am a little picture crazy though.
Ash you look good!!! And Aubrey is so cute!!! I cant wait until the reunion and we can see each other!!!
Post a Comment