Tuesday, 30 September 2008

Love It!

None of Jensen's one month pictures/blessing outfit pictures turned out but you get the idea. I think I'll retake some later today. I really need to learn how to use a camera properly...

I couldn't just leave this post at that when I remembered these pictures. My aunt Sandy got this outfit for Aubrey back when she was first born. It finally fits! I love it. Aubrey left her bow in long enough for me to snap a few shots too. She actually looks like a girl! It's a miracle!

Don't mind the bruise. She smoked her head on a metal bed frame. Trust me, it looks a whole lot better than it did.

And my favorite moment of all. I'm glad I captured it!

3 comments:

Ashley Smith said...

you should put that last picture up somewhere. hope you guys are doing good.

Woods said...

Aubrey is darling! And she looks so grown up since I last saw her...sad.

Stephanie M Larsen said...

Don't mind me I'm just blog snooping. These pictures are great. I love the one of the boys sleeping.