Hopefully eh? Both my kids love the piano too. They are learning to play whether they like it or not. If she continues to see her dads love for music I'm sure she will too. Oh and thanks for the ear infection info. What % of HP do you use. You can email at jclowry@shaw.ca if you want. Thanks!
4 comments:
if she's anything like her dad and mom, she will be an excellent pianist. that is such a cute picture ash!
cute pitctures! it really does run in the family. miss you!
Looks like shes really feelin the music, so cute!
I shes beautiful! I miss her, and so does Lola!
Hopefully eh? Both my kids love the piano too. They are learning to play whether they like it or not. If she continues to see her dads love for music I'm sure she will too. Oh and thanks for the ear infection info. What % of HP do you use. You can email at jclowry@shaw.ca if you want. Thanks!
Post a Comment