they do look very similar...except for their noses!Kelli Olsen
Wow... you can tell they are siblings! I am shocked how much they look alike! Ps. I am having a little contest on my blog, you should check it out!
Wow do they ever look alike!!!! So cute!!!!
the will be friends forever! I love watching Anna and Cooper play/fight. I am happy that it is most often happy playing and the acts of kindness outweigh most everything else. You can't ask for much more! You have adorable children!Jadi
Post a Comment
4 comments:
they do look very similar...except for their noses!
Kelli Olsen
Wow... you can tell they are siblings! I am shocked how much they look alike!
Ps. I am having a little contest on my blog, you should check it out!
Wow do they ever look alike!!!! So cute!!!!
the will be friends forever! I love watching Anna and Cooper play/fight. I am happy that it is most often happy playing and the acts of kindness outweigh most everything else. You can't ask for much more! You have adorable children!
Jadi
Post a Comment