He's one month old today! I honestly can't believe that it has been that long already. Time just seems to be going faster and faster. Aubrey continues to be so good to him and is such a sweet girl. Jensen has changed so much in appearance. I'm not quite sure who he looks like yet. Some say he looks like my brother Jess, and he certainly has his moments that I can see it. He has filled out so much and is getting so long. I can't stand how fast he is growing.
hours old:
weeks old:
Today Jensen was given a name and blessing at church. The blessing was given by Chris and it was very beautiful. In the circle were Jensen's Daddy, Stake President, Pres. Lowe, Bishop Anderson, Great-Grandpa Shurtz, Great-Grandpa George, Grandpa Cahoon, Grandpa Shurtz, Uncle Darcy, Uncle Andrew, and Uncle Jess. Unfortunately, Jensen cried through the entire blessing. He was asleep right before and was completely calm right after. I guess he didn't like the way he was being held. He looked so adorable in his little outfit though (pictures to come)!Jensen is such a sweet baby. He hasn't figured out his days and nights quite yet, but we'll get there eventually. He is very cuddly and just loves to be held. His cry is hideous! I'm getting used to it, but it is very piercing and hard to listen to. I love him anyway and am so glad I have him.

12 comments:
oh ash, he is so perfect! i love him. aren't blogs so fun? i feel so close to you, and i don't think i've even seen you since my bridal shower 3 1/2 years ago! crazy. keep posting, i love it. it's still kind of weird that you have two babies!!! ha.
Awwww... he is darling Ash! I can't wait to see the blessing pictures! Oh, and you should post a baby picture of Aubrey and one of Jensen in the same post so we can compare and see if they look alike or not :)
He is adorable!!! He is so sweet... That is so crazy that he is already a month old.. I cant wait to meet him.. These pictures are seriously making me baby hungry... He is so Cute and tiny!
He is so handsome! and he has the most beautiful lips! Can't wait to meet him some day! (I hope it is soon!) Love you guys!
He is so handsome! and he has the most beautiful lips! Can't wait to meet him some day! (I hope it is soon!) Love you guys!
i can attest to the cry. i wouldn't say hideous ... but definitely stressful!
he is so cute. the next time i see him he'll probably be too big to just cuddle all night. tear.
i miss you guys.
Ash! He is so handsome! I wish I could hold him. Glad to hear that Aubrey is being so good with him. She is looking quite grown up by the way!
Awe he's beautiful! I know what you mean about the time flying by!!! They grow too fast! Enjoy every second with him being so small! I wish I could hold him for myself!
oh how adorable is he? I want to see him! I havent seen Aubrey in months and months either..crazy! I hope your little family is well..I suppose I will see you at Andrew's wedding..
What a cutie!!!
So handsome!! I can't believe that he is 1 month old already. It seems like you had him last week. Time only keeps on getting faster so watch out!
So handsome!! I can't believe that he is 1 month old already. It seems like you had him last week. Time only keeps on getting faster so watch out!
Post a Comment