Saturday, 21 May 2011

The Fire Hall



Since early September the kids and I have been going to a Parent-Preschool class every Wednesday morning and we absolutely love it! May 11th was our last class so for our year-end party we got to go to the fire hall! The kids had so much fun. They got to just go from truck to truck and check every one out.


Jensen driving the Fire Rescue Truck


Aubrey even got to try on a real fireman's helmet!


Aubrey and her little friend, Emily, in the Fire Truck. These two were great friends through the whole year. Cute girls!

I have absolutely loved going to parent-preschool. I'm really sad it's over. We had a great group of moms and a great group of kids and a wonderful parent coach who has been a huge influence in my life since I was 13! I simply love that woman. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that they will allow me to come again next year...

3 comments:

Ashley said...

I have never heard of Parent Preschool. That sounds so cool!

The Five Jacksons said...

Sounds like a neat program! That is a sweet picture of you with the 3 kids!

Our Family of Four said...

You guys have the cutest kids! I can't believe how big they are! Cutest kids ever!