Ashley Shurtz
I am hijacking your blog. Nothing you can do about it. You deserve so much more than I could ever offer, but a blog hijack is all I can come up with at the moment (being as I'm 1700km away). On this Mother's Day I want you to know how thankful I am for your dedication as a wife and a mother. Your patience with me day in and day out is so much more than I deserve. I am selfish. I know it. I know you know it! I am making an effort each day to be as selfless as you are. When I get home from a 6 hour day on the doors, I often forget that you've been working 4 times the hours as I have. I often feel too tired to read my scriptures, or say my prayers. You constantly strive to make time to do both. I am blessed by your example to keep the Lord involved in all you do. Your devotion to our 3 wonderful children is a gift. Where I would plant them in front of a T.V, you would plant them in front of a board game, or activity books. You constantly make an effort to keep them entertained with wholesome activities.
I know that even today, you wont get the break I wish I could give you. Please accept this "I.O.U". Know that I miss you very much. I love you so very much more. And hope you have a wonderful Mothers Day!
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!!!!!
Love
Chris (Aubrey, Jensen and Carter)
Sunday, 8 May 2011
Happy Mothers Day!!!
Posted by Ashley at 01:11
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

10 comments:
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!
hats off to Christopher Shurtz. I loved this.
Happy Mother's Day to you Ashley!
That is so sweet!
Good on ya Chris. This was awesome to read, and I'm know that Ash will love it!
so cute.
What a good husband :)
Cute, darling, most sincere appreciation!!! Loved reading this!
Very sweet post Chris! Isn't marriage such a wonderful thing, where we can push each other to be a little more! I know she loves and appreciates you too, and she will definitely love this!
So sweet, i agree you are amazing Ashley.
Hey If you are ever in Raymond call me and lets go for a walk.
That was very sweet... :)
Happy Mother's Day, Ashley...I was also alone that day. I spent many years hating that dang holiday because kids just seem to know to act particularly bad that day, then you feel like the worst mom ever because you are mad about how they are acting. :) Now, I am over it. Just another day. You are a great mom...way to go!
aww this was super sweet. i was thinking of you on Sunday too..hope you will take me up on the offer for help or to hang out anytime!
and dont forget to cash in Chris's IOU :)
love ya
dev
Post a Comment