Sunday, 1 May 2011

Spray Park!



This spray park in St. George is absolutely amazing! There is actually an area where there are little fountains shooting out of the ground for the kids to play in but Aubrey and Jensen didn't care for it too much. They did, however, LOVE the wading river. It is such a neat place. I had fun right along with them!




And of course, in true Aubrey form, Aubrey made a friend. They had so much fun playing together and it was funny to watch Aubrey interact with a little girl who is just as bossy as she is! It was comforting to see that there are other kids out there who like to take charge as much as Aubrey does. Amazingly enough, Aubrey knew how to take a step back and let someone else take the lead for once.

4 comments:

Kelli Olsen said...

Looks like a really fun place! I'm glad your enjoying the visit with your parents and the warm weather!

Tyler and Kristin Smith said...

true story:
I thought the little boy statue was a real human.
My first thought "That kid's parents need to get him some sunscreen - and keep him indoors more."
I'm so judgemental.
What a fabulous place!! I'm moving there one day. (If I think it it will happen. Now I just need to write it down.)

Alison said...

Hey Ashley. Looks like you're having a nice vacation. THat spray park looks wonderful. If you're still there in St George, tell Jo I said Happy Birthday.

The Lowry's said...

Ahh, if only we were able to go to a spray park at this time of the year. Thats great that Aubrey is able to make friends so easily.