Tuesday, 1 November 2011

While I Was Gone

I have decided I am not going to do my post(s) on Africa quite yet. I want to wait until I have my dad's camera in my possession as most of the good pictures I took are on it. Those pictures are important to my post. My camera sucked. Next time I am not going to listen to anyone and I am going to take my DSLR even if it is bulky and I have to switch lenses around. It would have been worth it. Or better yet I am going to buy the point and shoot I want instead of listening to my dear husband even though he is usually right when it comes to electronics. I love you Chris!

So. While I was gone there were a few big events. First of all I missed Thanksgiving. After what happened I am thankful that I missed Thanksgiving. Everyone who ate the turkey or gravy got food poisoning. So at our house Chris, Aubrey, and Jensen were all violently ill. Chris was being a full time stay at home dad for the two weeks that I was gone (and I'll add that he did a great job! Thanks babe!) so he got to deal with all the vomiting and diarrhea coming from A & J while doing the same thing himself. I felt really bad for him but not bad enough to let it ruin my trip or anything.

Second, I missed Carter's 1st birthday but I have already posted about that.

Third, while I was gone this little guy decided to make his appearance!


Ethan George Cahoon

He is such a cute baby and so sweet! I got to meet him the morning after I got home when he was only a few days old. He is such a good baby and he is well loved! He has some of the best parents in the world who completely adore him. You can tell.
Congrats Jess and Cheryl! Ya done good! But what else would anyone expect?

1 comments:

Cheryl said...

Awww, thanks Ash! I'm excited to have his cousins so close! Thanks for thinking of us, I loved that post.