Sunday, 30 October 2011

Random Stuff

The rest of the summer came and went in a bit of a blur.

I got to go to "Wicked" with my MIL and sisters-in-law Teagan and Candace. It was fabulous!



We hit up the cabin with my parents, Darren and Jess and families which is always a good time. I always enjoy me some wake boarding and time with the fam of course.



The kids and I spend a lot of time just hanging out with each other be it at home or at the park or at a friend's house... When we were at home we loved to turn up the music and dance!



Chris and I bought a house in the middle of August. It all happened so fast and everything just fell into place... it just felt right! The house is older and has quite a bit of work especially with the updating but we love having a big house with lots of space and a huge yard! I'm pretty sure we have the best location in town. Did I mention that the town happens to be Raymond? I always said I would never move here and yet here we are! And we LOVE it! We still own our condo and we are renting it out (to some wonderful tenants I might add! They just happen to be some of our good friends). We moved into our new digs the end of August during Chris' "down time" between regular season and post season with Vivint. We are just so thankful for how things worked out all around.



Through the summer the kids just kept growing and growing . Especially our not so little Carter. And of course we continue to enjoy our spinach smoothies!

September long weekend was another weekend at the cabin. Chris didn't get to join us yet again which was sad, but it was still a fun weekend with my parents, Darren and Jess and their families again. Somehow I managed to not take any pictures...

We had another surprise from Chris. He came home from doing post season way up north really early. We were so happy to have him home and to get on the path to having a normal life style. It was actually Chris' last summer of sales. I know I have said that before but I really do believe him this time. He has been searching seriously for a new job (and applied for a few) that can keep us financially stable while he takes his securities course. His end goal is to be a financial adviser which will be so great! Keep your fingers crossed for us!

2 comments:

Our Family of Four said...

your guys' kids are seriously the cutest! and it sounds like things are going awesome for you! you will have to do a post on the new house one day:)

Ashley Smith said...

Maybe have him look into insurance. Trevor loves it because it uses his ability to sell. You can usually get salary plus commissions he would need his general license to start and then work up. Trevor has/is working on (I can't remember) his financial planning stuff.

Your kiddies are adorable as always.