Friday, 14 October 2011

Happy Birthday Baby Boy!

I have so much to catch up on and someday I WILL get to that but for now it will have to wait. Today is Carter's first birthday and I am thousands of miles away in Uganda. It is really hard to be away from my family but it is especially hard to be away from my little boy on his birthday. I can hardly believe that he is already a year old! Where does the time go? And it seems to only be speeding up. Carter is one sweet little boy and I am so thankful that he is mine. He is so happy and so sweet and I just couldn't be luckier. Happy birthday my sweet Carter! We'll have a big celebration when I get home. I promise.

4 comments:

kelsey said...

WHAT THE FETCH?!?!? Lol. I'm guessing you're with your dad?!?!

carly said...

I can't believe you are in Africa!! I hope you are having fun! Happy birthday Carter!!

Cheryl said...

I didn't even think about you being gone for that! We're thinking of you here, and hope you're having the most amazing trip ever! Can't wait to have you home soon.

The Five Jacksons said...

Have fun in Uganda!?! Happy birthday Carter!