Tuesday, 3 April 2012

Destruction by Carter


Carter is only 11 days away from being 18 months. I can't believe my baby is already entering toddler-hood! I guess he is already a toddler but I still feel like he is just my little baby.

This boy is such a joy and in the same breath he is such a terror! Carter is a talker. No one can understand a word he says but he looks at you like you really should know what he is saying. Don't get me wrong, he can say a handful of words. He is by far my cuddliest child and is full of hugs and kisses but in the same breath he is quick to hit when he doesn't get what he wants. He knows what he wants and will do anything to get it. He screams out orders (not understandable) and is as independent as a little person can be. He LOVES music and has pretty amazing rhythm. I've seriously never seen anything like it in such a little child. The boy has moves! He also likes to sit at the piano and play and "sing". It's pretty much the most adorable thing ever.

He also likes to climb, rip anything that is rip-able (his favorite is books), pull things down, empty his drawers of all his clothes, get and use other people's toothbrushes, and dump out anything he can get his hands on.

He even pulled down our Christmas tree:

And had a really fun time wreaking havoc in his room:


It's a really good thing that he is so cute.

3 comments:

Tyler and Kristin Smith said...

why do I feel like I haven't seen you for a while?
Probably because we aren't in the same class anymore...it's too sad.
I love all your kids - especially destructive carter.

Our Family of Four said...

i love hearing other peoples adventures with toddlers- cause it makes me realize i am not alone! haha. he is so, so cute.. as are all of your children!

Cheryl said...

What a funny kid. There is just no way to stay mad at a face like that! Also, I'm kind of impressed that he could knock down the Christmas tree...those things are heavy!