Friday the 13th I turned 25. Quarter of a century. There is something about turning 25 that just feels different. Am I the only one that feels that way? It just seems like a big step up for some reason. I am not complaining about getting older by any means. I still feel like I'm 16. Except for the fact that I have 3 kids now. I am actually feeling grateful to have had another birthday. Especially after my discussion with my friend Joseph (from Uganda). I am thankful that I have made it another year. It was a pretty good one but I intend to make this next year an even better one!
On my birthday my sweet hubby (with help from Cheryl) tried to plan a big shindig for me but it didn't turn out quite how he planned. It still turned out to be a really fun night. We got together with Jess and Cheryl and made BBQ Kabobs, I got to "hang out" on Google plus with my mom, Darren, and Amber, (we missed Wendy!) and we even got to talk to my dad for a bit, and then we played Dutch Blitz for a while. It was an evening full of laughs, that's for sure.
Just last night we did have a big gathering of friends and family to celebrate my birthday. We had about 18 people there! We BBQd some hamburgers (that turned out quite delicious I must say) and a bunch of snacks including a fondue fountain. We did a lot of visiting and then played catch phrase and Werewolf. Werewolf is one of my most favorite games and we had some really great rounds. It was such a fun night and so great to spend time with such great people. I'm so glad they came to celebrate with me!
On my birthday my sweet hubby (with help from Cheryl) tried to plan a big shindig for me but it didn't turn out quite how he planned. It still turned out to be a really fun night. We got together with Jess and Cheryl and made BBQ Kabobs, I got to "hang out" on Google plus with my mom, Darren, and Amber, (we missed Wendy!) and we even got to talk to my dad for a bit, and then we played Dutch Blitz for a while. It was an evening full of laughs, that's for sure.
Just last night we did have a big gathering of friends and family to celebrate my birthday. We had about 18 people there! We BBQd some hamburgers (that turned out quite delicious I must say) and a bunch of snacks including a fondue fountain. We did a lot of visiting and then played catch phrase and Werewolf. Werewolf is one of my most favorite games and we had some really great rounds. It was such a fun night and so great to spend time with such great people. I'm so glad they came to celebrate with me!

5 comments:
Happy Birthday Ash! Sorry I'm a little late. Sounds like you had a couple of fantastic celebrations! I just turned 25 too...lol! Its great!
It is definitely a mile-stone! We had a fun night too. Sad to have missed out on the second one, but sounds like you had a blast!
Sounds like you had a great birthday! I've never heard of Werewolf, sounds fun. I never felt bad about 25, a little worried about 30...
YOU ARE GETTING OLD!!
Happy late birthday dear.
Hope everything goes well with the move.
I wish we could have made it to your party, but we were throwing Claire and Hannah's party the same night! I hope your birthday was great...Claire was so excited when I told her that she has the same birthday as Aubrey's mommy! Love ya and miss our chats...I hope you have an AMAZING summer in PEI. I can't wait to hear all about it! xxxx
Post a Comment