Thursday, 28 June 2012

Namaste

*Image taken from http://mokshayoga.ca/

I have developed a new love. A new passion. For the last few weeks we were on Prince Edward Island I was able to go to the Moksha Yoga studio and attend a hot yoga class. 60 minutes in 105 degrees (Fahrenheit) and 50% humidity = A LOT of sweat. I loved every second of it and I miss it. I can't wait to get to Saint John and start going to a hot yoga class again. There is nothing like it.

3 comments:

kelsey said...

JEALOUS. I've always wanted to try it!

Alison said...

When I did my first hot yoga class It was while I was trying to sell my house and I was trying to stay non-stressed. It was the perfect thing and I was instantly addicted. I have always loved yoga, and when you turn up the heat it's even better!! Have fun over there, Ash. Drink in all the loveliness. ("Smell the flowers, Marilla. Drink them in!" Anne Shirley)

ec said...

isn't it amazing?