Well, the kids and I have made it the first 24 hours without Chris and the day was a success! This may not seem like a big deal, especially considering the kids and I have been without Chris for so much longer, but this is the first time I have been without Chris in a place I'm not familiar with and with no friends or family around. I shouldn't say no friends because Natasha stayed behind too. I'm not 100% sure why she did, I think if I was in her shoes (newly married and no kids), I would have gone with my husband. That being said, I sure am thankful that she stayed. It's so nice to have at least one other adult around that I know and she has been a great help.
I guess I should explain why I am still in PEI and Chris is not. It has actually always been the plan that this Vivint office would only be in PEI for about 6 weeks. For the last 2 weeks the guys have really been struggling to find area to knock so on Sunday they packed up and headed off to Miramichi, New Brunswick. They are going to be "hotel-ing it" there for 4 weeks. After that they will move to Saint John and will be living in apartments again. The kids and I will be joining Chris in 2 weeks which means we will be living in a hotel for 2 weeks. I'm not overly excited about it. And that is the main reason I am still in PEI and not with Chris. I technically could have gone with him yesterday but that would mean 2 extra weeks of living in a hotel. I'm not really sure how living in a hotel is going to work out for us so I am milking this nice apartment for as long as I can. Besides, I still haven't seen Green Gables! How could I leave here without doing that?
I guess I should explain why I am still in PEI and Chris is not. It has actually always been the plan that this Vivint office would only be in PEI for about 6 weeks. For the last 2 weeks the guys have really been struggling to find area to knock so on Sunday they packed up and headed off to Miramichi, New Brunswick. They are going to be "hotel-ing it" there for 4 weeks. After that they will move to Saint John and will be living in apartments again. The kids and I will be joining Chris in 2 weeks which means we will be living in a hotel for 2 weeks. I'm not overly excited about it. And that is the main reason I am still in PEI and not with Chris. I technically could have gone with him yesterday but that would mean 2 extra weeks of living in a hotel. I'm not really sure how living in a hotel is going to work out for us so I am milking this nice apartment for as long as I can. Besides, I still haven't seen Green Gables! How could I leave here without doing that?

0 comments:
Post a Comment