Thursday, 12 July 2012

Guess What We Did Today?







We went and got Aubrey's ears pierced! She has been asking if she could get them pierced for a couple of months now so we finally bit the bullet and got it done! I wasn't sure how I felt about it as the rule at my house growing up was that we had to be 12. I always thought that was a silly rule anyhow (sorry dad!) so I guess we aren't going to have that rule in our house!

Aubrey did brilliantly! She was nervous but she braved it out and didn't cry at all! Now she is just tickled pink that she has some beautiful earrings and loves to tell everyone we pass that she got her ears pierced.


And it looks so cute.

7 comments:

kelsey said...

they do look super cute! I've never had mine pierced and am glad I never did, but little girls look so cute with those tiny earrings!

Anonymous said...

I love the earrings Aubrey !! Well done, so brave. How fun.

Anonymous said...

oops, love Gma Cahoon MIss you all everyday!

Tyler and Kristin Smith said...

darling! (and so brave Aubrey!)
Brenna just asked me when she gets to get her ears pierced. I just said "uhhhh...." because I don't know the answer!
Guess we'll be talking about it now!

Kelli Olsen said...

How exciting! I think when they start asking for them, they're ready to get them. We just had this very discussion at Grandma's last time we were together. Sue wants to go get Elise's done, but Candace wants to wait till she's older, so we were debating when to get them done. They look darling, and I love her choice of earrings! McKenna chose the same one's!

kyleandtaryn said...

Claire and Hannah LOVE Aubrey's earrings! She looks so cute with or without, but what little girl doesn't love a bit of bling?! :)

Devon said...

yay! Aubrey! such a little lady :) she looks darling! perfect age to get earrings.

hope you are having a great summer!