I have to say that our apartment is the best apartment we have ever gotten as far as summer sales goes. It is so cool. And huge! we have 3 bedrooms! I forgot what it was like to actually have space! And it's so nice to have a kitchen again. When we first drove up to our apartment I was quite nervous. I had to keep reminding myself not to judge a book by its cover. We are located right uptown in an area where the houses are very old. Our apartment was build in 1887. The outside doesn't look like it has been kept up all that well but when we walked inside we were in for a great surprise. The inside is beautifully kept up! These apartments are actually "suites" and so they are run kind of like a hotel. They are fully furnished (we got a king sized bed!!) and housekeeping comes once a week to change our sheets, wash our towels, clean our bathroom, and wash our floors! We get free shampoo, conditioner, soap, toilet paper, dish soap, dishwasher detergent, and laundry detergent! We have our own washer/drier to do our laundry right in the suite! Yep, I'm thrilled. I feel so spoiled! I'm going to have to get up pictures of our new digs.
After a week of laying low in the apartment I finally got the kids out to do something fun today! There is a really great spray park a few blocks away from us so away we went to enjoy the sunshine! The spray park was great! The water was quite warm and the big kiddos and I had a blast running around! Carter is not a fan of the spraying water so he and Natasha played together on the nearby playground.
It was so nice to finally get out to a place other than the grocery store.



2 comments:
I'm thrilled for you and your new place! Little things make a huge difference . . . like having a kitchen! ha. I can't wait to see pictures of this new city! I'm learning about Canada through you.
wow...i wish i had housekeeping come in once a week! enjoy it!
also, i wish i had lots and lots of money so we could come and visit you there. miss you guys!
Post a Comment