We've been in Miramichi, New Brunswick for over a week now and I still have some things I could write about Prince Edward Island. I seriously miss that place so much. Living in Miramichi has been a struggle to say the least. I think it's mostly the hotel living. And maybe part of it is knowing that most of my family was together this past weekend. Just Wendy and I (and our families) were missing. That being said, I am just going to put up the rest of the pictures from PEI and be done with it so that I can start documenting our here and now. Even if it is in a hotel in Miramichi...
Moving on...
#1. These are delicious. I should have bought more...
#2. We didn't bring many toys, there was just not enough room, but we brought blocks. I am so glad we did. We have been having so much fun with them and the kids have developed mad tower/castle building skills!
#3. Cows Ice Cream. It is seriously THE BEST. I don't think I will ever be able to enjoy another kind of ice cream ever again. Too bad that it's made in PEI and only sold in PEI. And Whistler, apparently.
#4. I forgot to blog about our day of wandering around the wharf. There was a children's telethon festival going on that day. The kids enjoyed looking at sights and participating in the things they could. So mostly just looking at the old fire trucks and tractors.
#5. We didn't go to any malls much. The main mall was really lame. But the kids really enjoyed sitting on the little rides. I was even nice enough to put some money in a couple of them. I swear rides like these used to only cost 25cents, not a dollar! Oh well. you can't put a price on children's happiness.
#6. I had to document this. It's hard to tell, but this is a picture of Aubrey. Asleep. In the middle of the afternoon. This NEVER happens! She fell asleep on the bench at the table. Our fun filled times in PEI must have worn her out!
Moving on...
#1. These are delicious. I should have bought more...
#2. We didn't bring many toys, there was just not enough room, but we brought blocks. I am so glad we did. We have been having so much fun with them and the kids have developed mad tower/castle building skills!
#3. Cows Ice Cream. It is seriously THE BEST. I don't think I will ever be able to enjoy another kind of ice cream ever again. Too bad that it's made in PEI and only sold in PEI. And Whistler, apparently.
#4. I forgot to blog about our day of wandering around the wharf. There was a children's telethon festival going on that day. The kids enjoyed looking at sights and participating in the things they could. So mostly just looking at the old fire trucks and tractors.
These really nice people let Aubrey walk/carry their dog around. My kids love dogs. Especially Aubrey.
#5. We didn't go to any malls much. The main mall was really lame. But the kids really enjoyed sitting on the little rides. I was even nice enough to put some money in a couple of them. I swear rides like these used to only cost 25cents, not a dollar! Oh well. you can't put a price on children's happiness.
#6. I had to document this. It's hard to tell, but this is a picture of Aubrey. Asleep. In the middle of the afternoon. This NEVER happens! She fell asleep on the bench at the table. Our fun filled times in PEI must have worn her out!



1 comments:
sure nice to see the kids. We missed you at our family celebrations this weekend.
Sue
Post a Comment