Thursday, 5 July 2012

The Pros and Cons of Hotel Living

Pros
  • someone else does the cleaning up
  • king size bed for me and Chris!
  • I never have to make beds
  • the bathroom is always clean! I hate cleaning bathrooms...
  • black out curtains (the kids have been sleeping pretty great for the most part)
  • FREE continental breakfast
  • FREE cookies and juice and hot chocolate all day long 
  • the people on staff here are the nicest people you will ever meet
Cons
  • laundromat laundry (and there is only 1 washer and drier for all the guests in the hotel)
  • eating out 2 times a day (I NEVER want to eat out again)
  • crowded space
  • living out of a suit case
  • being shut in a little room all night while the kids are sleeping 
  • free cookies and juice and hot chocolate all day long
The countdown is on. 11 more days until we are back in an apartment. I can do this. 

0 comments: